Friday 30 March 2018

Super Quick and Easy Birthday card using the Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper



Quite often I sit and cut a whole pack of Designer Series Paper into card fronts and churn out 72 cards... Yes you read right, 72 cards.

The one that I am featuring in this blog today is the Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper. I've also used the Sweet Soiree A4 cardstock pack; which coordinating with the DSP and features colours Marina Mist, Berry Burst and Old Olive. I love that Stampin' Up! are now putting these packs together as it makes it a cheaper and easier way of building up your cardstock supplies without the outlay of purchasing entire packs of the same colour.




When I'm cutting up a whole pack like this, I cut up the backing cardboard that lists all the colours as well as the name and order code... this is a handy go-to reference.




 I must say, the Old Olive is my favourite colour combo. I love how the Silver foil cardstock lifts this card from simple to stunning! The sentiment comes from Butterfly Basics.

 




Click Here to go my Pinterest


Be sure to subscribe to my blog to keep up-to-date with my creations.

Please use my Shop Now button to purchase items to create this card.

Please check out my Facebook business page and events page above for upcoming events.

Thanks for stopping by!
Tanya



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go for Greece Blog Hop September 2018 - Holiday Catalogue So Santa

I can't believe that this is our very last blog hop for the Go for Greece Group. Whilst I didn't earn the incentive trip this...