Tuesday 4 April 2017

Hello Lovely, Project Life Card

 I love using Project Life as a scrapbooking system, but thought that I would challenge myself to make a card using the Project Life cards. It is so easy to build cards by coordinating the Hello Lovely Project Life Kit (141668), with the coordinating Pool Party cardstock base. Pop the sentiment on some dimensionals and add a touch of texture with the Baker's Twine and voila!! 

A sweet, housewarming card.



Be sure to subscribe to my blog to keep up-to-date with my creations.

Please use my Shop Now button to purchase items to create this card.

Please check out my Facebook business page and events page above for upcoming events.

Thanks for popping by!
Tanya

2 comments:

Go for Greece Blog Hop September 2018 - Holiday Catalogue So Santa

I can't believe that this is our very last blog hop for the Go for Greece Group. Whilst I didn't earn the incentive trip this...