Wednesday 25 April 2018

Go For Greece Blog Hop April 2018



Go For Greece Blog Hop





Hello, My name is Tanya Kane and I live on the beautiful Central Coast in NSW, Australia. I've been a demonstrator for over 5 years; mainly as a hobbyist. But you know what?!.. I love crafting and love Stampin' Up! so decided that I was going embark on a new career and joined this amazing training group lead by Kylie Bertucci, to gain knowledge and inspiration.

Each year Stampin' Up! offer their demonstrators an incentive trip to reward their demonstrators for all their hard work. As the photo and heading depicts next years trip is to Greece. OMG Greece is on my bucket list and somewhere I'd just love to go... of course the other massive bonus is going with crafty friends from all over the globe!

Today I choose a gorgeous stamp set called Petal Palette. This set is so versatile. I just love the sentiments and the fonts. My favourites are LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER WITH YOU IN IT and SOME THINGS ARE JUST MEANT TO BE, LIKE THE TWO OF YOU TOGETHER.



I've used a strip of Petal Passion Designer Series Paper, die cut a Stitched Circle framelit out of Vellum and popped the roses on the top. I have used the Stampin' Blends to colour the roses and added a touch of Wink of Stella to make it sparkle.



Here's another one card created with Bermuda Bay. Same layout. Simple but sweet.







To continue the Blog Hop click through the list, I'm Tanya Kane.... and enjoy!  And don't forget to come back and visit for more ideas and inspiration!

BLOG HOP LIST

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Tanya. Love the Bermuda Bay one the most. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Go for Greece Blog Hop September 2018 - Holiday Catalogue So Santa

I can't believe that this is our very last blog hop for the Go for Greece Group. Whilst I didn't earn the incentive trip this...