Monday 30 April 2018

Share What You Love Bundles... What you need to know



I hope you enjoyed the cards from my previous post; Inksomniacs Blog Hop. I briefly touched on the bundles but didn't want to overwhelm you with greatness lol.

I'm soooo excited about the Share What You Love bundles. There really is something for every crafter and every budget. The more that I play with these goodies the more I love them! The pearlized embellishments are my fave. From the 1st of May 2018, Stampin' Up! are releasing 3 bundles... the frist bundle has one free product, the second 2 free products and the 3rd yup you guessed it 3 free products!!



The first bundle:


The second bundle:

The third bundle:



Are you excited?! Well it gets even better. The new In Colours for 2018-2020 have been released in a bundle with a 10% off discount.



If you NEED to have a catalogue, please message me as I would love to get a hardcopy in your hands to drool over :)



Click Here to go my Pinterest


Be sure to subscribe to my blog to keep up-to-date with my creations.

Please use my Shop Now button to purchase items to create this card.

Please check out my Facebook business page and events page above for upcoming events.

Thanks for stopping by!


Tanya


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go for Greece Blog Hop September 2018 - Holiday Catalogue So Santa

I can't believe that this is our very last blog hop for the Go for Greece Group. Whilst I didn't earn the incentive trip this...