Tuesday 2 January 2018

Occasions Catalogue 2018 - Bubble Over and Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper



I'm just loving the Stampin' Up! 2018 Occasions Catalogue!

One of my favourites is the Bubble Over Stamp set and coordinating Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Dies.

Love that Stampin' Up! have some bright fun Designer Series Paper that matches this set beautifully. For every $90 AUD spend you can get your hands on this freebie (from the 3rd of Jan - 31st May 2018), during Sale-A-Bration.

For this card I used a Whisper white base, matted with Crisp Cantaloupe and Basic Black. I used the smallest Heart framelit and cut a heart out of the Designer Series Paper and one out of Crisp Cantaloupe. Offsetting the heart creates a black shadow called an eclipse. I've popped the Crisp Cantaloupe heart up on dimensionals. The Love is from Sunshine Wishes framelits.




Click Here to go my Pinterest


Be sure to subscribe to my blog to keep up-to-date with my creations.

Please use my Shop Now button to purchase items to create this card.

Please check out my Facebook business page and events page above for upcoming events.

Thanks for stopping by!
Tanya













No comments:

Post a Comment

Go for Greece Blog Hop September 2018 - Holiday Catalogue So Santa

I can't believe that this is our very last blog hop for the Go for Greece Group. Whilst I didn't earn the incentive trip this...