Wednesday 3 January 2018

Occasions Catalogue 2018 - Bubble Over and Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series paper card 2

I've decided that I love this set so much and can see so many possibilities that I've created my quite a few cards for future card classes.

This screams an Australian Summer to me. A cider on the deck.... just so refreshing, and I love the cool sentiment of  "Your Kindness is Most Refreshing".

I've used a Bermuda Bay card base and used the framelits to cut the bottles out of the Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series paper, popped it onto some Wood Textures Designer Series Paper as a table, the little limes are also from the DSP pack and simply used a circle punch - I don't have time to fussy cut!




Click Here to go my Pinterest


Be sure to subscribe to my blog to keep up-to-date with my creations.

Please use my Shop Now button to purchase items to create this card.

Please check out my Facebook business page and events page above for upcoming events.

Thanks for stopping by!
Tanya


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go for Greece Blog Hop September 2018 - Holiday Catalogue So Santa

I can't believe that this is our very last blog hop for the Go for Greece Group. Whilst I didn't earn the incentive trip this...