Sunday 7 January 2018

Occasions Catalogue 2018 - Bubble Over and Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series paper Card 5

This is a really quick card and easy card. I've cased (Copied and Shared everything), but have used the Designer Series Paper rather than stamping the images. These bottle tops were punched out using a circle punch as I don't have time to fussy cut.

I have used gold thread and popped the sentiment up on dimensionals.




Click Here to go my Pinterest


Be sure to subscribe to my blog to keep up-to-date with my creations.

Please use my Shop Now button to purchase items to create this card.

Please check out my Facebook business page and events page above for upcoming events.

Thanks for stopping by!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go for Greece Blog Hop September 2018 - Holiday Catalogue So Santa

I can't believe that this is our very last blog hop for the Go for Greece Group. Whilst I didn't earn the incentive trip this...