Monday 15 January 2018

Sale-A-Bration + Occasions Catalogue 2018 - Picture Perfect Party DSP



Well I have to tell you that I get a little nervous using bright and bold colour combinations, but a quite a few ladies that attend my classes couldn't wait to get their hands on the Picture Perfect Party designer series paper.... so who am I to argue?! LOL

This Designer paper with the coordinating cardstock makes crafting just that much easier!

Once the cutting of the card bases was done, a black mat and then a layer of DSP... pop on a sentiment and your home and hosed. WOW!! 30 cards done, DSP spare. The first time in a very long time that I have used an entire pack of paper in one sitting - although I do like to get a jump on bulk producing as I have many card customers that submit large card orders at the beginning of each year and I love giving them quite a variety of choice.







Click Here to go my Pinterest


Be sure to subscribe to my blog to keep up-to-date with my creations.

Please use my Shop Now button to purchase items to create this card.

Please check out my Facebook business page and events page above for upcoming events.

Thanks for stopping by!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go for Greece Blog Hop September 2018 - Holiday Catalogue So Santa

I can't believe that this is our very last blog hop for the Go for Greece Group. Whilst I didn't earn the incentive trip this...