Tuesday 9 January 2018

Sale-A-Bration + Occasions Catalogue 2018 - Party Pandas & Picture Perfect Party DSP


Sale-A-Bration + Occasions Catalogue 2018 - Party Pandas & Picture Perfect Party DSP


How cheeky is this little panda?! I had this card in my mind the second I saw it and have finally been able to sit down and create it.

I have used Bermuda Bay as the card base, layered a Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper as a card front, stamped the cheeky little panda on whisper white and fussy cut him out. I have used the Balloon Framelits balloon as I felt the little balloon that was attached to the panda was not big enough to lift his arm ;). The sentiment is from Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set.



Click Here to go my Pinterest


Be sure to subscribe to my blog to keep up-to-date with my creations.

Please use my Shop Now button to purchase items to create this card.

Please check out my Facebook business page and events page above for upcoming events.

Thanks for stopping by!
Tanya



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go for Greece Blog Hop September 2018 - Holiday Catalogue So Santa

I can't believe that this is our very last blog hop for the Go for Greece Group. Whilst I didn't earn the incentive trip this...