Saturday 6 January 2018

Occasions Catalogue 2018 - Bubble Over and Bubbles and Fizz Designer Series paper Card 4



I love using the little bubbles for background stamping in the Bermuda Bay Banner, really makes the bottle pop! Basic grey matted with some Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper. I have stamped the sentiment straight onto the DSP, perhaps should have used a different colour but really cute sentiment... May your day BUBBLE OVER with happiness.






Click Here to go my Pinterest


Be sure to subscribe to my blog to keep up-to-date with my creations.

Please use my Shop Now button to purchase items to create this card.

Please check out my Facebook business page and events page above for upcoming events.

Thanks for stopping by!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go for Greece Blog Hop September 2018 - Holiday Catalogue So Santa

I can't believe that this is our very last blog hop for the Go for Greece Group. Whilst I didn't earn the incentive trip this...