Friday 5 January 2018

Occasions Catalogue 2018 - Bubble Over and Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series paper Card 3


Bubble Over and Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series paper Card 3

I must be honest. When I first saw these colours they didn't all float my boat. But by the time this card was created they started growing on me. 

Sometimes working with a lot of colours is a little overwhelming for me, however, the more that I've used these papers the more comfortable I'm becoming with them all.

The below card again is on a Bermuda Bay card base matted with grey and then a piece of Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper. Again, I've cut the bottles out of the DSP using the framelits. I've used the Stitched Oval dies to create a tray for the bottles to sit on and the Glitter & Clear Epoxy shape in a teardrop accents the bottle.






Click Here to go my Pinterest


Be sure to subscribe to my blog to keep up-to-date with my creations.

Please use my Shop Now button to purchase items to create this card.

Please check out my Facebook business page and events page above for upcoming events.

Thanks for stopping by!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go for Greece Blog Hop September 2018 - Holiday Catalogue So Santa

I can't believe that this is our very last blog hop for the Go for Greece Group. Whilst I didn't earn the incentive trip this...